Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Time 2010

Anthony and I are getting ready to celebrate our first Christmas together as a married couple. Our Christmas this year will be very similar to the last 2 years...we'll go to Nana's on December 23rd for our big family Christmas. On Christmas Eve we will go to Mom and Dad's and have dinner, open pj's and spend the night. Christmas morning we will open gifts and enjoy pancakes before heading home to have our own Christmas at our apartment. I love the traditions, and I love that not much is changing this year. I know in the following years once we have children, or once my brother and his wife have children, that things will become more hectic and schedules will undoubtedly change. It's nice in a year with so much change that our Christmas will basically stay the same!

I had a great time decorating this year! Our apartment definitely looks like it has the holiday spirit!









I even decided to decorate the outside of our apartment since we had our very first Christmas party this year.



I have always enjoyed this time of the year and I feel like I appreciate it more and more as I'm getting older. It's funny how you stop caring so much about gifts as you get older and start caring more about the time you are able to spend with the ones you love. I'm looking forward to the next three days with my family and making new memories together. I hope you all have a blessed Christmas with your own families!

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe this is your second Christmas in the apartment! See ya'll tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete